&amp;lt;-Hyrule Castle Courtyard-&amp;gt; <-Hyrule Castle Courtyard->

Nice

It was good to hear the melody again with better quality but i think you should lisen more to the real song. It's got slures and this hasn't got many but still good.
One of my favourite songs in zelda :3

My Love My Love

great!

It's just soooooooo relaxing! I like the strong bass and the rhythm isn't dominating everything else.

I want to watch the sun set

Soundshifter responds:

thanks for listening :)

[SD] Mario Galaxy Gusty Garden [SD] Mario Galaxy Gusty Garden

Spectacular!

This song describes the gusty garden very well. The sound effects may not be the same as the original but it still works very well. Amazing!

Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily's Castle

nice

It was good overall. It felt classic with a nice twist, but feels like something's missing. The sound effects could so with some work.

Gethazzor3

Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix) Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix)

Cool

What makes this so good is that it doesn't sound really screechy and piercing. It's actually nice and smoth. The ballance beetween base and the tune was perfect. Awesome!

Zelda - Outset Island Zelda - Outset Island

lovely

Suprizingly enough it sounds better than the original! The strings really sing the acompliment, the woodwind are really nice and smoth and the bells ring althroughout the piece.Stuning!

P.S. a few of the notes are off but stil good

F-Zero: Big Blue [Surge Mix] F-Zero: Big Blue [Surge Mix]

almost

The song's almost there and i agree with the author that something's missing. I'd give it a stronger base and have more of a build up at the beggining. Still it's amesome.

SSBM: Hyrule Temple SSBM: Hyrule Temple

good

Making a techno remix of this is great but the melody needed to sing out more. I recomend using some different sound effects.

Tetris Main Theme Tetris Main Theme

Nice

The melody and sounds were great, a faster speed would make it a little better. Unlike most people it wasn't a metal remix and didn't over power the melody with loads of flashy sound effects simply a remake that felt purely classic.

P.S Sounds arabic?

Gethazzor3

LOZ.LTTP-Hyrule castle rock LOZ.LTTP-Hyrule castle rock

good

Overall i liked the theme. It woked well will guitar but was a bit fast. I really liked how it got better at the end.