Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

NES heaven

awesome game :)

I can tell alot of time has gone into this game. It's not just mario but with some sprites switched over, the original music and sound effects are with each character and they all play like you'd expect them to.

Great job :D

P.s Spreder gun FTW

snake game 1000 snake game 1000

adicting

while some may say it sucks because of the low graphics it's addicting and simple. More modes would be nice

fireexit responds:

this was my first game so its not like its really rubbish

Spactrum Spactrum

cool!

This is really good for your first game!

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Great!

It might have been quite short there was replay value in collecting the medals wich made up for it. The controls were beyond simple and the graphics were nice and crisp. The gameplay was quite hard but that was only when I was tring to get the hardest medals. The music was good and i especialy liked at at the title screen.
Altogether a good easy to play game and though short has replay value in the medals.

+easy to play
+nice gameplay
-can get hard
-short

William and Sly William and Sly

Good exept for the boss

The game itself was very good. I liked the music and art style. The gameplay was repetetive but passable. The boss was the lowest point of the game. It's extremely cheap has no pattern and got me really annoied.

Can you reach the end... Can you reach the end...

cool!

Though the graphics were a bit plain it's unique and addicting. Very good for a begginers flash

Minigames Bundle Minigames Bundle

okay

Though there were 3 games in all they felt as if they had all been done before. I found the quiz to be a guessing game but the other two were much better. Bounce has a good concept but was cinda hard to control and the best of the three was maze. Simple and fun. In conclusion good:

6/10
grade: good-

FairPlay responds:

I know that the quiz was a bit hard but I prefer having people say that's its tough rather than its too easy. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it ! Thanks for the review and have a nice day !